Global paring knife 10cm
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
This paring knife is a good little utility knife to have around. Like the GSF-15 but with a hollow handle, you can use this knife for cutting and slicing. With its spear point tip, this knife is also excellent for precise work, such as decorating fruits.
The GS-7 is made from CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, specially developed by GLOBAL as it holds a razor-sharp edge and resists rust, stains and corrosion. Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58, each knife is carefully weighted by filling the handles with sand to achieve the optimum weight and perfect balance. Other unique features include its smooth contours and seamless construction which eliminates food and dirt traps offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene. The acute 15-degree angle cutting edge provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
• CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade, edge retains razor sharpness and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
• Acute 15 Degree Cutting Edge, provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
• Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58.
• Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
• Perfectly balanced handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
• Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
• Made in Japan
Join The Homestore Auckland's newsletter
Join our mailing list to be the first to hear about our exclusive deals, specials and new product launches.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.